7.01.2009

Coco the puppy

Uncle Dale has a new puppy. Coco is a white Boxer. She's about 10 weeks in these photos. The girls LOVE spending time with her. She quite the energetic puppy.








7 comments:

Kendra Madison said...

So cute!!!

Jo said...

Omgosh!! That is the cutest puppy!! I bet Sara wants to push its nose as bad as I do!! Hahahahahaha! Beautiful girls too!

Sara said...

great pics of the puppy (especially the b/w)! Very Cute! Ella looks like she might be strangling him though!

Laura said...

Congratulations Dale! A friend of mine had a white boxer...biggest boxer I've ever seen, but man...did he like to jump on everyone (loved attention). Coco ? lol.

Jessica said...

Coco is short for Coconut....white...

She's going to be big for a boxer. Her paws and neck are outrageous.

White boxers are rare. Supposedly breeders saw them as inferior and tried to eliminate them. Coco has one brown spot on her back.

Mom said...

Ahhh... lol. I thought, cocoa...white dog... ya know.
Must be something with the white boxers... the other one that I knew (clyde) was huge. Probably almost twice the normal height for a reg boxer. Pretty dog though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dale!! Haha, he has his work cut out for him - smart dogs, great with kids, but the most stubborn animal on the planet. Sweet Pup.

Hugs, Nana