...art projects, stories, cheerios, goldfish, juice boxes, games, princess dress up, lego building is quickly approaching. My Sunday School class --the Cross Trainers of First Evangelical Free Church of Maplewood-- will be traveling a bit north this weekend to provide physical labor for a church camp. Incase you couldn't figure it out, my role--care for all the kids while the adults build, repair, paint, etc.
Am I crazy? Well, that depends on many factors as well as who is answering.
Teaching and caring for kids is a God given talent/gift. So, as long as I know you all are praying for me, it shouldn't be too bad!
I will post pics and notes when we get back!
4 comments:
I will be praying that you all have a fun, productive weekend!
We will be praying for you! By the way, could you burn the pics you take onto a CD for me? I am trying to gather some updated pictures for our class bulletin board. Have a great time!
And this is why God uses us in different ways! I shall pray also.
I wish you were MY mommy!! What a fun gal.
Nana
Post a Comment