visit older posts on this blog? Do you use the labels that I have listed on the side? Or, do you use the list of archived posts?
Here's why I ask:
I can work on posts here and there and save them as drafts. When I finally get to the point of posting them, they are automatically posted chronologically, according to the time I started the post. Currently, I do not save my posts as drafts for that specific reason. Maybe there is a way around that: I don't know
Anyways, if I began to do that, I am wondering if visitors would see all of the posts since they wouldn't always be at the top of the blog.
So, I am wondering what you all do.
Leave a comment.
5 comments:
I visited older ones at first but now I just check in and see what is new. I really enjoy what you write.
I've had the same problem with my blog, and I like to save drafts and publish later. I still save drafts; I just cut and paste into a new post before publishing to keep my new posts at the top of the page.
Kim S.
I read them as they are posted, I use a "Reader" to let me know which blogs have new postings on them. Google Reader is the one I use.
Josh
I read the new ones mostly, but every few days I go back through the older ones too.
I also use a reader, bloglines. It would be interesting to see if you posted a draft started earlier if bloglines would pick it up as new. I think it would.
Post a Comment