a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
4.25.2008
Snow, really?
Are you kiding me? Here's the forecast for where we are going! Scroll down a bit to see the 3 day forecast.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I saw on the news this morning that there was a winter storm moving through there. I can't recall seeing one this time of year before. Meanwhile...we are sweating like sows.
For the record - your mom sweats like a sow. The rest of us southern belles merely perspire. Not meaning this is a gloating, naa naa naa naa boo boo way, but it has been high 60s- low 70's. Irises and dogwoods are in bloom and people are opening their pools. Well, ok, maybe a little gloating... :)
4 comments:
I saw on the news this morning that there was a winter storm moving through there. I can't recall seeing one this time of year before.
Meanwhile...we are sweating like sows.
For the record - your mom sweats like a sow. The rest of us southern belles merely perspire. Not meaning this is a gloating, naa naa naa naa boo boo way, but it has been high 60s- low 70's. Irises and dogwoods are in bloom and people are opening their pools. Well, ok, maybe a little gloating... :)
Southern Belles, glow!
Sounds beautiful Leigh! Things are beginning to turn green here. Still waiting on the trees, though.
As my mom is known to say...I don't sweat... I humidify. :)
Post a Comment