a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
4.10.2008
I...
...loath, despise, hate and abominate ironing!
(I am looking at the pile of clothes to be ironed, ironing board, and hangers that have been sitting on my floor for about 2-3 weeks. Have I touched them? I think not!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you know that we use more muscles ironging than a truck driver uses? Think of the cloric reduction, my Sweet
You know...I loved ironing day. Peace and quiet usually. I would turn on TBN, iron and listen and it seems that more times than not...that's when I heard from God about something. But, maybe that was just because I was there a lot..lol.
3 comments:
Did you know that we use more muscles ironging than a truck driver uses? Think of the cloric reduction, my Sweet
Nana Z
Goog grief - it must be late - salp my sloppy fingers.
Nana Z
You know...I loved ironing day. Peace and quiet usually. I would turn on TBN, iron and listen and it seems that more times than not...that's when I heard from God about something. But, maybe that was just because I was there a lot..lol.
Post a Comment