9.04.2009

The Great MN Get Together

I love it! I look forward to it all year long. I told you about it last year also.My dad chose to come up this week just to go. The girls talk about it year long.

Give up?

The MN State Fair is so much fun. This year we were able to bring Dad and Debbie along for the good time! There's always so much to do and see. Freebies galore and lots of yummy food!


First, Little Hands Farm Exhibit. This is a favorite. The girls get to plant seeds, harvest food, and sell it at a Farmer's Market-all after feeding and milking animals!

Tractor pose

Transporting the hay





A quick bit of silliness


Shearing a sheep. Yep, all real-including the sheep.
Debbie couldn't get enough rides. She and Dad raced in the go carts

Ella holding a butterfly

Can't wait until next August!

1 comment:

Bren said...

I can't wait either!! Loved the pictures!