1.06.2011

Holding Sawyer


I try to take pictures of the different people holding Sawyer. I did this with McKenna and with Ella. Not sure why, just something I do. You may see a few of these pictures again because some of them are from Christmas. Also, I haven't loaded all of my pictures onto the computer-so a few are missing. (Like the one of my dad holding Sawyer in the Bjorn.)


Mrs. Kendra (2 days old)
 Miss Katie (3 days old)
 Ella
 McKenna
 Mommy-using the Baby Bjorn from Nana Z (back when McKenna was born)
 Daddy (Sawyer is 2 weeks)

 Nanny (Sawyer is 3 weeks)
 Shari (Sawyer is 4 weeks)

 Mammy (Sawyer is 5 weeks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - Sawyer is growing so fast, he's gonna be bigger than me by the time I get to hug him. Looks like McKenna/Arthur. Adorable!

Hugs - Nana Z