Usually, The Things They Say is dedicated to the silly and embarrassing things that my children say. However, this first one is from a total stranger...
Phone ring...
Me: Hello
Lady: May I speak with Sawyer?
Me: Um....this is Sawyer's mom?
Lady: Well, I need to speak directly with Sawyer.
Me: (after much hesitation)...Well, I don't think he'll say much. He's only 7 weeks old.
Needless to say, she was embarrassed. It was the clinic calling to confirm Sawyer Dr. Appt and then to confirm our contact info. Crazy!
Ella: (to her friend) My dad is older but my mom acts more like a grown up.
Ella: Mom, I'm going to be a pop star when I grown up.
McKenna: Mom will never let you do that.
2 comments:
hahaha.
How funny kids are ... Art Linkletter made a career outta "Things Kisd Say." As for McKenna being a pop star ... eeek - we sure don't need a Paris Hilton in the family - lolol
Hugs - NanaZ
Post a Comment