9.13.2011

Sawyer's First Day of School!

Sawyer and I are taking a weekly class together through our district's ECFE program. I did it with each of the girls, also. What's ECFE, you ask? Well, here's a link if you are curious. But, mostly its a really fun time designated for me and my little man. We do fun games and activities and he gets exposed to other babies as well. The ECFE program hasn't made it to all states just yet. I am so glad its in MN!! I tried not to get the other babies in the pictures, just incase their moms weren't happy about it. But, the baby here with Sawyer is the son of a friend and she didn't mind. You'll see he is mouthing a toy in the first picture. The general goal is to toss the toy into a specific bin once the toy has been in a baby's mouth. Hopefully, that happens more often than not.



He really liked this mirror! I thought these pics were pretty funny.


He was trying to kiss himself!

At the snack table.

1 comment:

Nanny said...

How precious! And he looked like he enjoyed every moment of it!
Can't wait to see him again.