The other day we watched a show called Little Bill. (A Bill Cosby production.) On this particular episode, Little Bill took a trip to the library and got his own card.
Needless to say, we had to follow suit. The girls and I decided to hit our local library. We went straight to the desk and they got their very own library cards.
Book choice: Both girls checked out nonfiction books about cats and kittens and how to care for them.
We have read them several times already.
Ella was not interested in posing! 
4 comments:
I LOVE Little Bill! I need to take Levi to the Library to pick out his own books. I'm impressed with McKenna & Ella's book selections. : )
Oh, I'll bet they feel very "official" now!
We love Little Bill too. We also love to visit the library. We live close enough to the library to walk there and it is normally a Wednesday adventure. I hope to instill a love of reading in the girls. I was always such a book nerd and for that, I'm proud.
I enjoyed your blog and I'll be back:)
Such an important day! On one of my first "parent-free" library days (in 2nd grade), I brought home 2 Jack London books ... my mom was not pleased ... this from the woman who had given me Grimm's Fairy Tales in 1st grade! Trust me, those were very ... grim. Books are fun, books are an adventure, books are ... life! Kudos to mom for introducing the library to her girls. ___ Nana Z
Post a Comment