2.16.2009

Yummy Chicken

boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
1 small carton of heavy cream
cherry tomatoes
red, orange, yellow peppers
mushrooms (optional)
salt, pepper and garlic to taste

1. Lay chicken in casserole/baking pan.
2. Cover with cream
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic
4. Slice peppers into small wedges/slices; sprinkle over top
5. Cut cherry tomatoes in half; sprinkle over top
6. Add mushroom slices
7. Cover with foil; bake @ 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
7. Serve over rice.

My good friend Sarah J. had us over for dinner and this is what she served. It's really yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it taste like chicken alfredo, which is one of my favorites? If so, this looks tons easier than my recipe and I will make it for sure.

Anonymous said...

I made some great chicken the other day. I just threw everything in my spice cabinet in a pan and baked it:

I mixes all of the following and poured it on the chicken:
white white
olive oil
water
lemon
lime
balsamic vinegar
sundried tomatoes
paprika
pepper
salt
garlic powder
cumin

I think that's it. It was quite yummy