I believe this thank you picture was for Nanny and Poppy. She drew herself with an umbrella. She chose green because the rain outfit she got was green. You will see the blue rain and lots of hearts because she loves her grandparents. She also drew "one fat heart." It's funny how kids learn the word "fat" so early.
This says, "To Cioci Thanks." She drew a Polly Pocket because her Cioci got her a Polly Pocket pool party. You will notice the hearts again. She also drew a pink princess with a tiara. Her cioci also got her a little tiara clip for her hair.
Oh yes. This is Ella's thank you for her grandparents. She drew her Mammy as a little girl with a lollipop and an umbrella. There are clouds and rain. It says, "I heart you. From Ella."
She has really come a long way with her letters. We have been working some on them during "Ella's School Time." This is when McKenna is at school and we are home. I sit down with her and we work on something. We try to be purposeful parents on most days! =)
1 comment:
I just now found this posting. Somehow missed it before. The 1st pic posted is on my fridge...so... twas Nanny and Poppy's.
Just so happened that I was looking at it closely earlier today.
Post a Comment