3.01.2009

An interview with my children:

A few things you should know before reading this:
Ella was playing dress up while answering this.
McKenna over thought each answer. Our family's word for cuddle is "snoogle."


1. What is something I always say to you?
E:I love you
M:


2. What makes me happy?
E:McKenna and Me
M:your favorite candy


3. What makes me sad?
E: when you don't have us
M:when we don't listen


4. How do I make you laugh?
E: do silly faces and give us the "look"
M:tell me jokes and tickling


5. What do you think I was like as a child?
E:I bet you would have a summer dress and straight hair and walk through the apple orchard
M:I don't know


6. How old am I?
E:7
M: 31


7. How tall am I?
E: you don't look so tall
M:I don't know how many inches


8. What is my favorite thing to do?
E:clean
M:go to WI Dells and visit with your friends


9. What do I do when you're not around?
E:sad
M:visit with your friends


10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
E:being graceful
M:jumping


11. What am I really good at?
E:teaching us
M:snoogling


12. What am I not really good at?
E:going under the table
M:don't know


13. What is my job?
E:to clean up
M:teaching


14. What is my favorite food?
E: vegetables and fruit
M: fruit, vegetables, potatoes, tacos


15. What makes you proud of me?
E:I don't know
M:I don't know


16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
E: Jessica
M: Isa the Iguana


17. What do you and I do together?
E: hug and snoogle
M: color and play games


18. How are we the same?
E: we have brown hair and we both have skin;
M: we both have blue eyes


19. How are you and I different?
E: we don't have the same underwear
M: you are big and I am small


20. How do you know that I love you?
E: I'm naked....because I'm special
M: because we snoogle together


21. Where is my favorite place to go?
E: stores
M: shopping

4 comments:

Kristen said...

i LOVE THIS!!! i may use this as one of mine for carson to do. how cute.

Suzanne said...

"We don't have the same underwear!" That is so funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes....

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I don't know which one is best!! That was a blast! Ella is too funny and McKenna is such a little thinker! I love your blog!!