McKenna often tries to "mother" her sister (or anyone else within a stone's throw). She'll repeat my words with a "mother" tone in her voice. She'll quickly remind Ella of what she should or shouldn't be doing. Generally, my response is this, "McKenna, you are not her mother. You are not in charge."
Today McKenna responded with this, "I wish I were in charge, for just one day."
6 comments:
haha. Reminds me of someone else I knew as a little girl.
Love it!
Hahahaha. She'd probably do a great job...you should consider it! You could take off for a day!
Lol. I was thinking the same thing Laura! Richie does it too! Only he usually yells it to Ryan.
All I can say is . . . Little Jessie!
I like Suzanne's idea. You should try it even for a couple hours. Say "you are completely in charge. You make the food and do the cleaning and I have to listen to you for the next 2 hours only."
Post a Comment