After church we enjoyed a fun play date with our friends, Lauren and Anna! For lunch we enjoyed McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries. After lunch we went right to the art cabinet. The girls decided to make I Phones. Yes, I Phones. What does that say about young children today. (Or, what does that say about MY children?) Seriously, the girls drew a You Tube icon on their phones, texting options, phone book lists, then they "texted" each other (by writing out little notes on paper and passing them around the table). Crazy.
Then the girls played in the playroom for a while. Once I had cleaned up from lunch and I Phone creations, we put on play clothes and headed down the street to the park. It was a nice day.
For dinner each girl made her own pizzas with English muffins .
I wanted to get Lauren and Anna all cleaned up before I brought them home. We managed to fit all four girls into the tub. We added a color tablet and they had a pink bath! They all described the bath as "squishy!"
1 comment:
What a fun day! I bet they'll have great memories of it.
Post a Comment