When the Millers said they were coming, I knew a girls' outing to The American Girl Store and Cafe was a must. Haley had just celebrated a birthday and I thought that was double the reason to hit the cafe. First we took a brief look through the store! Each girl pointed to the dolls they owned and the dolls they want to own. I'll let Lynda leave a comment about Haley's reaction to the store. I think that for a brief moment she wasn't 15 years old anymore.
Ella has the doll of the year, Kanani! She likes to pose with her.
At the cafe with their dolls! Here, Ella is letting her doll, Elizabeth drink some lemonade.
Haley and her doll Kit.
McKenna and her doll Julie.
Me and my doll....Sawyer!!!!!
And, Lynda and her doll....Haley.
After we ordered, the waitress came to our table and apologized for the delay in our food getting to us. We hadn't noticed any abnormal length of time though. They offered us each a dessert on the house!
My dinner! Yum!
My free dessert....chocolate fondue....
They call us The Two Bosses!
Haley's birthday treats! Brownie Lollipops! Yum!
They also brought each of the girls a goodie bag that included a shirt for their dolls, a balloon for their dolls, some stickers and a book. Amazing!
A very fun girls' outing!












2 comments:
Wow. That is all really cool. They had nothing like this when I was little. At all.
Looks like a great outing for all the girls.
(Sawyer can still 'deal' for the time being)
So, I just realized I can leave a comment - the window upened and was hidden behind my Browser window.
Post a Comment