7.29.2011

Lake Elmo & The Millers

I'm not sure if anyone can understand Lake Elmo until they've seen it. At least noone from AL. In AL we don't have anything like it (that I'm aware of). There are lakes, don't get me wrong.....but not designed specifically for swimming. It was a beautiful day and I think everyone had a blast! Plus, its a cheap outing!


Haley was such a big help. She and Sawyer were always together.



Isn't he so cute? Sorry, I can't help myself.




Cuddling with Mom.



I thinkAunt Hot Lips (as the girls call her) wanted to be sure to get on the blog, so she took her own picture.


Ella is always ready to strike a pose! And, McKenna and Hayden (and Harrison too) were focused and set on building a sand city.





2 comments:

Aunt Leigh said...

Someone from Alabama that grew up in Connecticut would understand. We had a park in Bethel that had a small pond/lake (not sure what differentiates the two) in Bethel that we went to during the summer. Not only was there swimming, but they also had tables set up for crafts. We made lanyards and pot holders. As far as I know, it was completely free. One town away was Candlewood Lake which was much bigger.

Mom/Cioci said...

Great pics! And of course, every one of Lynda's kids is very photogenic. Especially beautiful Haley!