a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
7.08.2008
Need to express yourself?
If so, feel free to leave a comment about the controversial video I have decided to add as a page element to the blog. Thanks to my sister for the political 411 in the upcoming election!
It didn't work right when I clicked on it from your blog. I don't know that I fooled anyone when I sent it out on email. :( Maybe I did and they just didn't admit it.
6 comments:
Sorry friends! I thought this video was hilarious! When my sister emailed it to me I just cracked up!
I just finishd watching Sara's. Too funny.
What? I kept waiting to see how they pronounced Kjelshus!! Then by the end I knew it was a joke! I'm a little slow! Cute tattoo!!
It didn't work right when I clicked on it from your blog. I don't know that I fooled anyone when I sent it out on email. :( Maybe I did and they just didn't admit it.
Well, Sara,I bet you fooled Aunt Lynda M. You should put Andrew's name in it and send it to him.
What? Where? Video? -- Nana
Post a Comment