7.16.2008

WWAT: Summertime

What? I am sure you are asking! What is WWAT?



Well, it's Wordless Wednesday with a Twist. You can checkout my new blog friend American Mum (she's actually one of Sara's college roomies) to learn more. Basically you follow a theme and post photos on a Wednesday according to that theme. My blog friend MckMama does her own Wordless Wednesday. I am not sure of the rules, exactly. These photos are from last summer but I thought they were too cute. Probably, the photos should be more recent...but hey...I'm new to WWAT! Also, I noticed that some others used software to create fun images or play with color. Maybe next time!

So, here's my first ever attempt!


Crab hunting cousins!


The big daddy and the big sea!

The prettiest beach baby!

Cousins, hand in hand! (It looks great in b/w also!)

22 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the picture of your girls in white walking together. jsut beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Keep pulling out this old beach pictures. They are Great! I enjoyed them!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I am so wishing I could go to the ocean after seeing your pictures! But, we are so far away it isn't even funny.

Love the cousins walking hand in hand. And I bet it does look great in black and white!

Have a great summer day!

-Andrea

Ashlie said...

I love the beach!! We already made our yearly trek, but your pics make me really want to go back :) The one of the cousins walking together is soo sweet!

Have a great Wednesday!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

i absolutely LOVE beach pictures... there's something about being there that just makes you have to take pictures... and they're always great! Looks like you guys had an awesome summer last year!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Really like the cousin walking hand in hand!

New Girl on Post said...

I think you did a great job with the pictures. The beach baby and cousins pictures are my favorites. :)

Sandra said...

I love the beach and I hate not living anywhere near one. These were great photos, the one of the cousins hand in hand is beautiful.

Rene said...

Great pics!!! I love the "beach baby" pic -- she looks so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Tamara said...

thanks for sharing such sweet pictures of your family summer fun!
--tamara

Kimberly said...

The white dresses are sweet. Love beach pictures, total sucker for them!

Tarrah said...

LOVE white dresses on the beach. Absolutely beautiful pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics... saving to disk : )

Unknown said...

Everyone stole what I was thinking--ditto the white dresses & ditto the adorable beach baby. Love the matching pink innertubes too!

Katie said...

Very sweet- the last two are precious.

HIS daughter said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! Gotta love the beach :)
Blessings!
~Katy

Anonymous said...

That looks like some great summer fun!

Lauren W said...

What great summer memories!
And I know it's been said, but that last pictures is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jessica I have never seen so many comments!! If they could only see our 50 anniversary movie and scrapbook, well it probably would get a little boring after a while! I looked at some of the other Wed. blog, and you get my vote!! Of course my kids are in your pictures!

Melissa said...

I love the one of your girls walking together. Its so sweet!

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

hey! this is christy, a friend of sara's and sister of rachel (americanmum/sara's college buddy). Sara read a bible verse in my wedding, and I have a Makenna too!! Welcome to the WWWaT!!

~Christy~