8.26.2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Lynda!

Boy, August is a big month. Today is Lynda's birthday! I pray she has a blessed day full of fun and joy. May she feel blessed and loved!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday white Lynda!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessica! I appreciate the fame on your blog!! Love, Aunt White Lynda

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Lynda! you get better with age, cute pics!

Roger said...

Happy Birthday "White Lynda" from Patty, Marie and Roger in Akron, Ohio. We all LOVE you very much and wish and pray for you to have a very blessed life.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I vote for a return to the high school hair--aren't the 80's coming back in style? (just kidding)
Love,
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Patty, Roger and Grandma!!!!
Hope all is well!!

Roger said...

Hi Laura,
We are all very well, thank you. We hope that all is wonderful for you and your family too. We would love to see all of you again, but Marie doesn't travel very well any more. She gets too many leg cramps while traveling now. Please tell Arthur Happy Belated Birthday from all of us. Give all the family a really big hug from us too. May God bless all of you every day of the rest of your lives.
Love,
Patty, Marie and Roger

Roger said...

Jessica, I have been working on the midnight shift and am not very alert. I apologize for calling you Laura. It could have been a lot worse I guess, but it would be nice if I could remember to whom I'm writing to. I still "LOVE" you guys very much and I hope you'll just ignore my ignorance, please.

Love
Roger

Jessica said...

No problem Uncle Roger! I am glad that you guys look at the blog. I knew what you meant! Love you all too!

Anonymous said...

Belaed Happy Day, Lynda Higgy. Lookin good, Girl. Sara's right (as always). Looing forward to your centennial natal anniversary, haha.

Nana Z