8.02.2008

Hot Tuesdays

On most Tuesdays this Summer, the girls and I have gone to a local swimming lake. We meet several others there and pack a picnic. Arthur has joined us a time or two, as well. With our cooler and SPF in hand we buckle up and head out around 9:30am.

McKenna has accomplished several swimming feats over the past month. She floats on her back (she learned this last year), swims under water, pinches her nose, doggy paddles, etc. Ella has also gotten more brave in the water. She'll pinch her nose and put the very little pudgy tip of it in the water and look at me and say, "I did it, Mommy!"

Of course we eat breakfast before we leave. But, within 15-20 minutes of getting there I start hearing, "When's lunch Mommy?"






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! I love Ella's sunglasses on her ;)