a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
8.31.2008
Shark Attack
and other snippets of our day at the MN zoo!
The tube thing that you see is in the Meerkat exhibit. It's very neat to be able to crawl into a tube and view the animals from within their own exhibit.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hmmm...What is that tube thing and where is it located? I mean, what type of habitat? That's kinda cool
Wow Sara, did she just slice and dice us? lol Actually, I didn't see the comment about the tube. The pic of the camels didn't even come up the first time I saw the post either.
4 comments:
hmmm...What is that tube thing and where is it located? I mean, what type of habitat?
That's kinda cool
That tube is cool...was that a ferret walking in front of it?
As you probably saw, I explained the tube thing in the posting.
Wow Sara, did she just slice and dice us? lol
Actually, I didn't see the comment about the tube. The pic of the camels didn't even come up the first time I saw the post either.
Post a Comment