10.21.2008

Let's play Tag

For the lefse experience, scroll down!

Okay, I was tagged in a game of Blog Tag! Check out Just Me and My Boys to read the original tag and rules. I like these sorts of things. You know those annoying emails you get that ask 25 crazy questions about where you have lived or what flavor ice cream you like? Yeah, I like those too. So, I wasn't bothered at all to be tagged. Only thing....I don't know too many bloggers and the ones I do know were tagged with me. I am not sure that I can tag 7 people. So....

...it goes against all of the rule abiding, people pleasing, type A behaving tendancies....but...I am going to use my poetic license and change the rules a bit! Yep, I am changing the rules to better fit my needs. Haven't done that before! Have you?

My new rules:
1. Link the original tagger.
2. Give 10 random facts about yourself.
3. Do not blog tag back. Tag as many new bloggers as you can.


Alrighty, then!

1. I like things parallel and even, especially when scrap booking or decorating. K.H., can you relate?
2. I rarely use deodorant. (Okay, maybe that was too much info?) I also, rarely sweat much beyond a glow. =)
3. Blogging is becoming one of my favorite things to do.
4. I hate bowling even more than I hate ironing.
5. I rarely wear makeup (supposedly Arthur prefers this).
6. I do not like to be touched on my tummy or neck.
7. I occasionally listen to Christmas music in the Summertime. I put my tree up Thanksgiving night because I can! My mom would NEVER do that. And, from that point on I pretty much listen to Christmas music only, until New Year's Day.
8. If someone offered me money to take a nap, I am not sure that I could.
9. I am good at acting, so I could act like I am napping and still get paid!
10. I am not a big reader and always feel guilty about that.

Okay, I gotchya! Tag. Now you are it!

S for Sophie

Arvold Kids

The Blosh

American Mum

Faith and Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so willing to play along, Jessica. I don't normally forward e-mails and things like that. But I thought this would make for good blog content. Don't worry about not tagging enough people. My friend who tagged me only knew of me who blogged so she only tagged me.