10.27.2008

Yea, visitors!

Maybe you remember this post? I guess it paid off and was not done in vain!

Over MEA (Minnesota Education Association) weekend we had some family visit. My mom (Nanny), Aunt Leigh and Uncle Ricky flew up from Alabama and stayed a few days. While they were here we did lots of Minnesota things: Mall of America, Apple Orchard, Dinner with Adrian and Joann, park, etc... We enjoyed lots of food and made apple crisp!

I am a little disappointed in the lack of pictures I have to show. My mom wasn't feeling well so didn't want to be in many pictures. But, I also was just a little on the busy side and kinda forgot to capture all of the Kodak moments we were having.

We took a little walk down to the park and I decided to play around with some settings on my camera. Here's the outcome:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is 3rd one down.

Anonymous said...

No pics....and i even fixed my hair, put on makeup and a shirt that I actually had to IRON!!! The unfairness of it all... But it's ok because I have tons of pics on my cell phone of all my easel drawings from McKenna&Ella.

Lindsey said...

These are the sweetest pictures!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

It was a good time (regardless of virus' or whatever)!
I'm still eating the apples we got at the orchard(thanks to those green bags).
It was good to see everyone and good also to see some pretty color on the trees.