a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
11.03.2008
Fall Leaves!
We have had some fun raking up the leaves in the yard! Though, if you were to look at our yard, I am not sure that you could tell we have been raking. For each leaf that we rake, 2 more fall in its place! The girls love it though.
That's a lot of leaves to rake!
Roly, poly! Tumble, bumble!
Look, a leaf angel!
I can do it!
Mommy, it's getting cold!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How sweet! I remember when you used to pay me and Sara some of you allowance money to rake for you! I can't believe its already cold up there. Its in the 70s here this week.
4 comments:
How sweet! I remember when you used to pay me and Sara some of you allowance money to rake for you! I can't believe its already cold up there. Its in the 70s here this week.
Cute pictures, Jessica!
I love the one of them together!
Nothing better than little girls playing in leaves. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment