a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
11.28.2008
Black Friday
Yes, I got up quite early for Black Friday shopping. My first stop was Kohl's, then Target, then Walgreens (then back to Kohl's!). I enjoy the craziness of waiting in a line in freezing cold temperatures to get a good deal.
I didn't think to have someone take my picture in line. Here's one of me by the clock right before I left the house! That's A.M.--remember! It's a bit of a dorky picture....but hey, aren't all 3:41 a.m. pictures a bit dorky?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So glad to see I wasn't the only crazy person to go out that early. We left the house at 4:00 and were in line at Target at 4:30. Did you get some good deals?
Well, you look 100x's better than I would at 3:41am (or 2pm for that matter) I just don't have it in me to do that and back in the years when I did...nothing that they put on a really good discount at that hour was anything I wanted. P.S. Like the hat. ;-)
Well let me try my message again since the first one got lost in cyberspace . . . Jess I like those lips!!! Wonder where you got those lips and lip color!! I missed shopping with you this year, we had fun last year!! I enjoyed talking to you on the phone though . . while we were both shopping . .You were in Alabama in spirit!!
6 comments:
So glad to see I wasn't the only crazy person to go out that early. We left the house at 4:00 and were in line at Target at 4:30. Did you get some good deals?
LOL, Jessica, doesn't even look like you. Due to my current infirmity, I didnt hit my first store until 6am - what a slacker I am this year! ___ Nana
Well, you look 100x's better than I would at 3:41am (or 2pm for that matter) I just don't have it in me to do that and back in the years when I did...nothing that they put on a really good discount at that hour was anything I wanted.
P.S. Like the hat. ;-)
Well let me try my message again since the first one got lost in cyberspace . . . Jess I like those lips!!! Wonder where you got those lips and lip color!! I missed shopping with you this year, we had fun last year!! I enjoyed talking to you on the phone though . . while we were both shopping . .You were in Alabama in spirit!!
Black Friday in Mass starts at 12am
Shop all night and in bed by 6am...
You look alert and ready to shop
Ohh.. I definitely couldn't do that Janet! My chances of being out there at 5am are better than starting at Midnight and that ain't much.
Post a Comment