We have had two snow falls in the past week. You will notice pictures from both this morning and last week. The first one didn't last much more than a few hours. This morning's snow may be on a the ground a bit! Of course, the girls and I got out in the snow. I looked around at my suit case that needed to be unpacked, 4 loads of laundry to be put away, dishes to be done, paperwork to complete....will all of those things matter in 15 years? No, not really. But creating a memory with my daughters before completing my tasks will matter in 15 years. So, out we went.
4 comments:
Cute pics, Jessica! Looks like you might have gotten more snow than we did. Sophie asked to play in it this morning, but she and Owen have fevers so we weren't able to.
Great pictures! I LOVE the bottom one the best. : ) I am looking forward to taking Levi out into the snow this year!
Looks like fun...Oh how I hope we get some snow this year!!
I love these pics! I'm so jealous! I would love some snow for a day or two. The girls looked like they had a great time!
Post a Comment