Wow Jess. That is the exact same look that you used to make when you were about 12 and we touched your hair! Its also strangely similiar to the expression on Kyle's face the very last time that Caitlin got him to dress up in a pretty hat and heels. And no it was not recently - 14 years ago.
heeeheee... I just can't help but get a good chuckle every time I look at this pic. This is one to definitely enlarge and print out for me! I love it!!! and little Ella standing there "I dust wanted to pway whif da hats Matenna." lol.
4 comments:
Oh my. What a scowl! But...she does it with panache!
Wow Jess. That is the exact same look that you used to make when you were about 12 and we touched your hair! Its also strangely similiar to the expression on Kyle's face the very last time that Caitlin got him to dress up in a pretty hat and heels. And no it was not recently - 14 years ago.
heeeheee... I just can't help but get a good chuckle every time I look at this pic. This is one to definitely enlarge and print out for me! I love it!!!
and little Ella standing there "I dust wanted to pway whif da hats Matenna." lol.
Ohhhhhhh - hahaha - precious. I need a 16x 20 of that!
Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment