


McKenna had to do her first book report! She chose a book entitled The Big Wide Mouthed Frog. It is expected that she will do 4 book reports per month for the next few months. Of course, the book report requirements are very age appropriate. She had fun doing it. Next time I will encourage her to choose a book that is a bit more challenging.
3 comments:
Good job! And a lovely crocodile. I dig his feet!
What an artist! Oh boy, I sure hope she develops a love for reading. Speaking of age-appropriate, when in 2nd grade I brought home a Jack London book - Mom was NOT pleased!
Hugs - Nana Z
Don't worry about the challenging. It seems like my children had mandatory reading, or limited choices, from 3rd grade on. Let her choose whatever she wants while she can. Tell her aunt Leigh said the art is great.
Post a Comment