12.16.2009

Ella's Christmas Program

Added: I uploaded a short video at the end of this post!
Ella's preschool puts on a Christmas program each year. I remember Ella chose not to really sing last year. Do you remember? But, this year she did. After the show she was pumped up on adrenaline and asked several times to do the show again. I am so glad that preschool has helped to increase her self esteem and confidence! Here are a few pictures for you (I have a digital video but blogger has changed too much and I can't figure out how to upload my video. Once I get that figured out, I will post it. Any advice is much appreciated!). By the way, Ella was a sheep. She stood on the back row for most of it.

Here they are walking into the church. Ella is the "leader of the sheeps" as she would say.




Ella singing next to her good friend E.D.


I love this photo. I apparently snapped mid-word. It's cute, too me.


Both preschool classes. Ella is in the way back row-to the right of the photo.

Ella and Mrs. Barb


Ella and Mrs. Jan


No comments: