12.17.2008

Ella's Christmas Program

Ella's preschool class performed a Christmas program. It was the cutest thing. The program was held in the main sanctuary. The children filed in, one by one, down the main aisle. They lined up at the front of the stage and sang their hearts out. A few decided to leave the stage and sit with moms and dads and a few decided to pick their noses or twirl their hair or play with their clothes.


I can't imagine how scary it must be for those 3-4 year olds to stand still and sing in front of 80 picture happy parents!

Ella stood up with her peers. She chose not to sing. That was fine with me. I am so proud that she stood up there the whole time!

The teachers really do a phenomenal job! After the program we all went to the fellowship for snacks and crafts!



Of course, there is a photo shoot before hand! Isn't she the cutest thing!?



Do you see the anti singing determination on her face?



Her teachers, Ms. Shannon and Ms. Deb.
Snacks with daddy (I was there too!)
Our craft (one of them).
This is what she looked like as I pulled into the driveway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a doll!
Looks like (mostly)a fun time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. You must have been sitting really close. My pictures from William's pre-school program didn't turn out that good.

Anonymous said...

that's great....posing for the camera and then arms crossed in indignation. :)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! I remember seeing that same stubborn expression on Sara years ago.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yes anonymous Nana! I was looking at the pics all again and though how much Ella reminded me of Sara when she was little.