12.12.2008

Oasis

Oasis came to the Target Center the other night and Arthur and I were able to go (early Christmas present from his parents). Arthur has been an Oasis fan since we first met. We had really good seats. Liam (lead singer, leaning into microphone) was missing for half of the show-par for the course. Noel (who carries the greater talent in my opinion), guitarist, singer, songwriter, performed the entire time. They did one or two from their new CD and of course Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova. They ended with I am the Walrus. It was better than I thought. Noel threw his guitar pic right towards Arthur and I. The giant man next to me dove to get it and kicked me, hard, in the process. Seriously, there's a bruise.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock concerts? Oh, that's right, you two are young still. I don't think I could handle the crowd and volume in my old age anymore. :)

Anonymous said...

Didn't know who Oasis was until you mentioned champagne supernova... I recall that song.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of age and concerts, We went to a Moody Blues Concert not terribly long ago. Was so very funny to see not only the gray heads on the musicians but ALL throughout the audience.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, "I Am the Walrus!" Wish I'da been there.