a day in the life of someone from the "house of Kjel"
I love Ella's dress! They're adorable.
Beautiful girls!
My beautiful, beautiful babies!!You can certainly tell they've been growing up with a camera pointed at them.
love the dresses! Mom's right McKenna is a "poser". Ella doesn't look at the camera too often though. Can't wait to see you all.
Oh, how beautiful they are! I swear McKenna is a little Jessica. Great picture!
Hi enjoyed all the pictures, the girls are so cute in their dresses, thanks for sending them, I keep a picture album so they will go in there. see you in March aunt virginia
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Ella's dress! They're adorable.
Beautiful girls!
My beautiful, beautiful babies!!
You can certainly tell they've been growing up with a camera pointed at them.
love the dresses! Mom's right McKenna is a "poser". Ella doesn't look at the camera too often though. Can't wait to see you all.
Oh, how beautiful they are! I swear McKenna is a little Jessica. Great picture!
Hi enjoyed all the pictures, the girls are so cute in their dresses, thanks for sending them, I keep a picture album so they will go in there. see you in March
aunt virginia
Post a Comment