My mother in law recently had surgery on her left shoulder. She is left handed so I set out to do as much of the meal/hosting as possible. There was a traditional turkey dinner then a gift exchange. It was a lovely time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The girls had a blast opening presents (well, so did I)! They have so much stuff now that we may have to buy a storage unit!
12.21.2008
Christmas with Mammy and Pa Pa
Today Mammy, Pa Pa , and Uncle Dale came over for dinner and gifts! As usual, my family has tremendously blessed me. The generosity that is bestowed on us is just immeasurable. I am amazed at the love people shower me (and my family) with.
My mother in law recently had surgery on her left shoulder. She is left handed so I set out to do as much of the meal/hosting as possible. There was a traditional turkey dinner then a gift exchange. It was a lovely time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The girls had a blast opening presents (well, so did I)! They have so much stuff now that we may have to buy a storage unit!

My mother in law recently had surgery on her left shoulder. She is left handed so I set out to do as much of the meal/hosting as possible. There was a traditional turkey dinner then a gift exchange. It was a lovely time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The girls had a blast opening presents (well, so did I)! They have so much stuff now that we may have to buy a storage unit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment