We visited Uncle Larry and Aunt Marie's house tonight! What fun?!! Uncle Larry grilled burgers and dogs; there was corn on the cob, macaroni, potato salad, cole slaw, eggs, pickles, etc... Yum, yum!
He gave us rides on the golf cart. McKenna LOVED it! Ella was hesitant but she rode when I drove. He brought us to his church to take a look around. Ella enjoyed riding a battery powered motorcycle. She rode it for a long time.
He has a movie theater sized tv screen in his air conditioned garage. We watched the movie Cars. It was cute. I had never seen it before.
My favorite line (said with an extreme southern accent): "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park."
1 comment:
I ALWAYS have a good time out at Uncle Larry's and Aunt Marie's. Anyone who doesn't ever go out there and have a visit with them is doing themselves a disservice!
Post a Comment