2.17.2010

We Love Miss Katie

We had to be away for weekend (for work) so Miss Katie came to the rescue. She stayed with the girls and brought them to their various activities: library, YMCA, bday parties, church, choir, etc... She is awesome. We love her very much. I especially like that she hands out consequences as needed (much like myself). I felt totally at ease know that she was caring for the girls.

Matter of fact, she'd SO awesome that she snook these pics onto the camera as a surprise for me (knowing that I blog).
Miss Katie, apron and all!


Ella, balling the cookie dough.

McKenna, pulling them out of the oven.

Ella, transferring them to the cooling rack.

Final product!

Ella, er, I mean--Cinderella!

Making a mask.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute - and how lucky to have such a wonderful "sitter"

Hugs - Nana Z

Jessica said...

We like it if Miss Katie moved in with us! She's great.

Mom/Nanny said...

I have heard so many wonderful things about Miss Katie over the yrs and did have the pleasure of meeting her once. A gem to be sure! I love Ella's kerchief/hairnet!!

Laura said...

P.S. See Leigh and Sara... dark grout, light tiles. :-P