5.04.2008

Daddy's takin' us to the zoo today...




Thanks to Aunt Leigh for a really cool gift, we were able to go to the MN Zoo with our new Zoo Membership! We didn't get a lot of pictures but there are a few to prove that we were really there.

The girls were mesmerized by the Sandtiger Sharks swimming around in the aquarium. McKenna was even a bit hesitant to get too close to the glass. Arthur and I had a lot of fun with that.


We also checked out our wing span!


The MN Zoo is working on a new exhibit that sounds really cool. They will be calling it Russia's Grizzly Tundra. They have also redone a whole new indoor section called "The MN Trail" that features animals you'd find in northern MN (Boundary Water area).

I am sure that we will visit many times with our new membership.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like good fun. Looking forward to our trip.

Lynda :) said...

how cool! I don't think the kids will ever tire of the zoo!