Tonight I gave the girls a bath in the master bathroom. If you want to know why, click here! Well, it's a jacuzzi bath with a few jets. So, in went the bubble bath. On went the jets. Swish, swoosh, pop went the bubbles!
I should mention that we have a motto in our house. Cover your dignity. I am not completely sure where it came from; my Cioci Lynda, I think. These pictures are in line with our philosophy on nakedness.
2 comments:
The original comment was "maintain your dignity". It was the last thing Nana Z said to each and every one of her five daughters as they were going out the door with their date. For some reason Uncle Larry was allowed to leave his wherever the heck he wanted.
Wow, that McKenna is a little Jessica! I love, love, love reading your blog!
Post a Comment