It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. - Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.- saying by Mildred B. Vermont
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.- Famous Tenneva Jordan
A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. - Peter De Vries
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers in my life.
Something I am grateful for: a prayer warrior of a mother! Thanks, Mom.
What are all of you grateful for, when it comes to your mom?
5 comments:
Something I am grateful for: She would go without, so I can have.
Thanks Jess. I have the best daughters ever!
Thanks mom. But, what are you grateful for-when thinking of your own mom?
I'm grateful that she stuck it out through some pretty hellacious times over the years. I'm grateful that she loves Jesus. I'm grateful for her sense of humor and that she puts her family second to Jesus. She's a pretty smart lady!
I'm grateful for so many things about her. Her strength,commitment to family, sense of humor, unfailing love,intelligence(I can still say with confidence, as I have since kindergarten, that my mom is smarter than your mom :p
& her friendship..she's the coolest mom ever :)
Post a Comment