McKenna had a VERY HARD TIME giving Ella some space with her friend. McKenna really tried to dominate the evening (not with bad intentions, but...). I like to say that she is honing her leadership skills!
Cora came home with us from the last day of Mom's Day Away (the program that I teach in @my church). The girls played dress up, played with musical instruments, drew with sidewalk chalk (Boy, this sounds like a previous post, doesn't it?), played in the backyard, did spin art, watched The Bee Movie with a popcorn snack, took a bath, had story time and finally went to bed at 9:45pm.
I must say that Cora was a VERY GOOD listener! She was also brave to spend that much time away from her family. What a trooper!
Yes, I was very much pooped out after teaching 10 2-3 year olds all day then pretty much doing the same thing at home with the addition of cooking dinner and cleaning up after it. Arthur was home and he was able to spend some time with the girls. That was helpful!
1 comment:
First things first - for those of us past 40, the red font is harder to read unless the font is actually smaller than the others. Secondly, as much as you do not mind having kids over, and as good as you are with them, you should consider opening a home daycare with just a few children. I would have loved to leave Caitlin and Kyle with someone like you.
Post a Comment