5.10.2008

Happy Mother's Day @ Red Robin

Today is Mother's Day Eve, so our family went out for dinner with our friends J & K! I have always enjoyed the restaurant called Red Robin but don't get to go there too often. That's where we went. They have bottomless steak fries and any type of burger you can imagine. It's good ol' Americana! Yummy!

Arthur had a peppercorn burger. I had the crispy chicken salad. The girls had cheese quesadilla and fruit!





4 comments:

Jessica said...

Lynda, like the necklace/earrings???

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was fast. We had a great time hanging out with you guys. Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. I love the necklace and earrings.

Anonymous said...

McKenna's hair looks quite blonde! are you using sun-in on your girls??

Anonymous said...

Well I'm a little slow, I just checked your blog. Working on Mondays and Tuesdays puts me behind checking your blog! Cute earrings and necklace!! Whats this about using sun in on children? You don't do that do you?