3.05.2008

Pictures Past


This posting is primarily to show off some pictures: random and cute!

This was my 2nd 29th birthday celebration. Several family members traveled to have a girls weekend! It was a blast! We rode in a limo, ate at a fantastic restaurant, and shopped--a lot! May of 2007.


Cioci Sara and McKenna!

Aunt Marie lets Max break the rules!!

Mommy and Ella at the beach house! Taken July 2007.



Here are my Aunt Marie and Uncle Larry (or Uncle Larry the Cucumber, as McKenna calls him). They are holding Ella. This was taken July of 2005.




Here is a four generation picture: Lynne (Nana), Laura (Mom), Me, McKenna and Ella.



Arthur and McKenna at the ocean. She wasn't quite ready!



Picture Perfect Ella!

Dad (Grandpa Higgins), McKenna and Ella. I believe this was taken in August of '05!!




Arthur and Jeremiah and crab legs =)



1 comment:

Lynda :) said...

wow!! Aunt Marie lets MY max on the couch too!!

and I love the Uncle Larry the cucumber!!! Got any Uncle tom the tomatoes??

p.s. *I* need a beach house!! Actually I'd settle for a bathroom without anyone banging on the door!