This past weekend I was blessed enough to be able to attend a girls sleepover. I believe that most of the girls were all in their early 30's! So, what do grown women do at a sleepover?
1. Scrapbook! Scrapbook! Scrapbook!
2. Gab, talk, chat, laugh
3. Munch
4. Eat pizza that isn't smothered in five different types of meat.
5. Eat pizza that has more than just cheese on it.
6. Have a back rub chain. Yes, that's right.
7. Go to bed as late as we want (2:30am for me) and wake up when we want.
8. Watch something other than Nickelodeon
9. Play a game more complex than Candyland.
10. Did I mention Scrapbook?
I had a ton of fun! I thank my husband and in-laws for caring for my children while I was gone. I thank my friend Karin for organizing and hosting.
I was actually able to organize 1 rubber bin full of photos and complete about 18 pages in a few books. I feel good about that.
Fun facts about our modern day quilting bee:
1. There was chocolate and Caribou.
2. I don't recall anyone speaking poorly of her husband. I do recall a few who chose to brag about their husbands! =)
3. There were lots of giggles and screams during a game of Loaded Question.
4. Karin's Cricut was FANTASTIC!
5. The Lemon Thyme bread was very unique. I liked it!
6. There was a bit of 80's music played.
7. A few women played video games.
8. I used the restroom more than the 2 pregnant women?!
9. I don't think anyone cried!
10. We played a scrapbooking game that allowed each person to walk away with a layout.
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish it would have worked for me to come - hopefully next time! Now I'm itching for a Girl's Night Out!
I about died laughing at the "only one person fell down the stairs" listing. Girl, those stairs were slippery! It was great sitting by you and staying up with you this weekend. Love your blog,
Tara
Post a Comment